I'll toss some ideas out on the table for now, and make them separate posts later, but just to get the ball rolling:
- walking clubs - especially now that the weather's conducive to it!
- prep for Calgary Corporate Challenge events - I've joined the bball and laser tag teams with my work;
- squash, somewhere (suggestions welcome - I've only ever been to the MRC courts);
- rock climbing (idea courtesy of stevekeene, and I think it's a great one!);
- hikes, especially once I drive;
- swimming, indoors and out;
- healthy recipe posting (and by that I *don't* mean loaded with ingredients that are "low-fat" or "fat-free" or "chemical substitute");
- goal setting and sharing
Feel free to introduce yourselves. Include whatever details you would like that are related to your healthy vision and make suggestions for community tags and such.
Thanks fer comin'!
edit: ~lol~ so it appears I forgot to add the comm to my FList, cuz I haven't seen the 2 previous posts up until today! Onward and upward :)